Fragile Fragile

I really enjoyed this game. It was short, but very sweet, and charming. If I understand correctly, this was more of a narrative driven game instead of simply just being the platformer it appears. That being said, I think this has potential to be a bigger game. I think you could easily use the egg cracking as a mechanic (such as cracking a little each time you fall, and maybe losing a life when you fall whilst in chick form). I know this wasn't the goal of your game - but I would love to see this fleshed out a bit. Good work all round. I had a look at it on my youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaYv-x5k2qM

Rullo Rullo

This is like a new twist on Sudoku. Not a copy, but in the same family as that kind of game I feel. This needs an app release immediately!

Crescentyr responds:

Apologies for the delay, we had some troubles with the publisher. But it's out now!
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rullo/id1200714079?mt=8
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.akkad.rullo

Shword Shword

The graphics reminded me a lot of Downwell, which isn't a bad thing! A very interesting game that I'd love to see expanded.

B17 Ufos Crusher B17 Ufos Crusher

Fun, for a while.

This game looks and sounds great... it just get's repetitive very quickly. Commendable effort though!

Infectuous Infectuous

Potential

I think this really needs to be polished. Add some different levels, multiple opponents, things that change the tide of the game. I think you could have a winner. Pehaps you could get someone to check your English before publishing, too.

Superhero Man Superhero Man

Bad game, nice graphics.

I really enjoyed the sprites you used, but the game is practically unplayable. If you polished the mechanics of this a bit more and added a bit more animation then I could see this being a great game. Perhaps add a story/point to the game, your standard bosses and power-ups with a twist of personality. There's potential, keep at it. Play some popular NG games and try get a feel for where to head with your game. Good luck!

Fully Armored Fully Armored

Glitch?

I really enjoyed this game, although there seems to be a glitch where all of a sudden the ball is stuck behind you. When you click to release the ball, it goes off screen and you lose it. Not good. It took me 10 times to do one level because I kept losing balls this way. Frustrating! Otherwise, an enjoyable game!

Hunters - Stage 6 Hunters - Stage 6

Awful animation lets everything else down.

I wish someone else animated this, because the voice acting is pretty good for a flash game. The game would be so much better if the animation didn't look like it was from 2001. :-\

World of Pain RPG: C3 World of Pain RPG: C3

Offensive and half-assed

Sorry but I could make a better game with RMVX, which you used to make this program. There is a site for posting your games made in RMVX, and there are some truly great ones, but NONE of them have the cheek to add a button to BUY in-game coins. Disappointing.

matakukos responds:

Lol, sorry for my languaje but you dont know how tha fuck this flash games works.You CANT make a flash game with RMVX you little idiot, so stfu...noob

Billy Genocide Billy Genocide

Mortal Kombat meets Resident Evil

Interesting graphics, I liked them, reminded me a lot of the Mortal Kombat style. I enjoyed the game thoroughly although I thought that it was quite easy. I liked the idea of a stamina bar instead of HP, it means anyone has the chance to beat the game hypothetically. I enjoyed the barricade trades as well but it did get annoying when you had to give a gun away you really liked. I think you should make the game more challenging and make the items available for trade mean something (it felt as though I could have just traded the gun and went on my way, why couldn't I trade the junk and move on?). I dunno if it was a bug but when I was reloading, if I get attacked by a zombie it instantly reloaded my gun.

The Posh Spice cameo made me smile too. Good game.