Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

It would have been better if half the songs weren't out of sync.

Tales of Stuff Commercial Tales of Stuff Commercial

I liked it. Reminded me of the commercials you'd find in the middle of a Ren and Stimpy episode. Good stuff!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

With each incarnation of this series you improve in huge leaps. Really impressive. Engaging, fun, and a wee bit heartwarming. I think this would be a fitting close to the series. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us in the future.

Pokemon PoopBrown Version Pokemon PoopBrown Version

A good effort, but not very funny.

I liked the references you had in the movie - the goomba versus koopa troopa was pretty funny. Overall the humour felt forced and generally wasn't funny - how long will it take for people to realise "that's what she said" just isn't funny. I'm sure if you tried harder you could write something funnier because there is some hints at good things in this movie.

EASTBEAST responds:

With respect I think the comedy achieved was meant to be ridiculous and absurd given the context. But most those jokes are dependent on your tastes, but I tend to improve regardless.

River City Rampage: EX 2 River City Rampage: EX 2

Fun times!

That was really fun. My only complaint would be that some of the sprites don't look like sprites (the first main character for instance) as well as some of the props. If it was all sprites, this would be perfect. As it is, it's still really good. :-)

LoveYouChunk responds:

I assure you, all graphics in this Flash are sprites pulled from River City Ransom EX for Gameboy Advance. The sounds aren't, but they all come from a video game or another.

The Fastest Thing Alive The Fastest Thing Alive

Looks great!

It honestly looks great but you really need to change the music, which is my only complaint - it's a COMPLETE rip-off of Back to the Future. Good work otherwise though.

sonmanic responds:

Uh, if you have ever watched the 90s saturday morning cartoon, youd realize that I used the original theme song. Even though people continue to compare it to the Back to the Future theme it WAS the legitimate score for the cartoon. Dont believe me, watch an episode on youtube or rent the DVDs.

Ironically though, the original composer Michael Tavera was inspired by the Back to the Future movies while working on the Sonic cartoon series.

Life in the Portal Life in the Portal

Good stuff.

Great style, humour was OK and you really nailed the people who obsess about being NG Gods. Looking forward to newer episodes, hope they're longer too!

The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

Fun... kinda.

I liked this a lot, it reminded me of the days when stickmen films took up 50% of NG. Shame about the horrendous music (Limp Bizkit... c'mon?).

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Great but spoiled by a cheap ending.

I really love your films and how creative your fight scenes are.

That said, this is the 3rd time that a great film has been ruined by the fact there needs to be 2 SF characters to take out an MK character. This makes the whole fight seem pointless because there was a fair winner... only to be killed at the last second. It also makes the SF characters look weak because they can't win on their own.

Please dude, make the fights mean something at the end, one on one, mano et mano (not mano et mano et mano :-p).

Otherwise, amazing flash!

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Awesome... but MK lose again?

I would give this 10 but that ending really pissed me off.

I feel that the first in the series was good but it took 2 SF characters to take an MK character down. Same happened here. Couldn't we have just had Scorpion win? Hell, I wouldn't have minded if Ryu won as long as it was a one on one decisive finish.

I was really pleased when Scorpion won, I was actually shocked and was ready to rate this flash a 5 every day of my life until... the cheap finish.

But I digress. You have some amazing skills my friend and your fight scenes are epic. Keep up the good work!